Flavor and Spice for the Diversity of Life
Mamie McCullough, Ph.D and Hattie Magee Myles, Ph.D team up to bring diversity training seminars and conferences to schools, businesses, and communities.
The two inspiring women combine their many years of leadership and educational experience to deliver information and knowledge that will help create the best learning and work environment possible.
In today's world of fast-paced change and growth, embracing all people is key. You'll learn how to build on individuals' strengths and discover commonalities and develop appreciation for all cultures.
Discussion seminars will answer such questions as:
- What is Diversity?
- What is the difference between diversity and culture?
- What is the value of diversity?
- What do you think it would be like if all people who do not look like you left town?
Seven things you will learn include:
- How to remove obstacles to understanding and acceptance
- How not to stumble when you walk into diverse situations
- How to find commonalities and acknowledge differences
- How to reduce anxiety and decrease stress when learning differences
- How to accept personal responsibility for doing the right thing
- How to create wherein every person has an equal opportunity to excel
Salt 'n Pepper programs can be tailored for groups of all sizes and ages.
Contact Mamie for more information.