Bee World-Class ... Strive for Quality
A world class person is one who is capable of competing at the highest level in some area of expertise. Strive for quality in every area of your life. The happiest and most successful people are always striving to be better. They are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve. I am convinced each of us has the ability to be world-class in some area. Find your niche, strive for quality, and become one of those who is truly "world-class."
Yes, I Bee-lieve in You! And, you should Bee-lieve in yourself as well. Bee you. Bee your best. Bee world-class.
Enjoy Words of Wisdom from Mamie McCullough:
- Sometimes the best work is done by people who don't want to do what they have to do but who are nonetheless courageous enough to get up and get going! Who the successful people? They are the ones who do the things that unsuccessful people refuse to do.
- As you imagine yourself to be, so in time you will become.
- No one can make your feel inferior without your permission! Are you giving other people permission to make you feel like a second-class citizen?
- If you don't know how to do something, START.
- We can't change what happens to us in life, but we can choose whether to react positively to each situation or react negatively.
- I used to keep a few get-well cards on my television so that if people dropped by unexpectedly and saw the house a mess, they would assume that was just because I had been ill lately.
- Remember that a smile is the most powerful social tool we have at our disposal.
- Failure is an event, not a person.
- Today is the best day of my life because I decided it would be.
More Encouraging Words from Mamie...
Subscribe now to receive Encouraging Words, Mamie's e-Newsletter.